Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My Growing Garden


I have been working on my garden now since May and it's finally starting to come along! There would have been more, but my dogs kept getting in to it early on. Oh well I'm going to try to plant some more things. It's so warm here all year round I might as well try. I'm very excited about the sun flower! Beautiful isn't it!!

The corn!
View of the garden
I think these might be sweet pea flowers, but I'm not sure yet. Do you like how I'm winding up the fence! I'm hoping for a Martha Stewart garden :)

This is the cantaloupe and and watermelon. You can't really see from the pictures but they have flowers on them.
Our 1st tomato! There is another one but it's not quite ready. We have two other bushes, but they only have flowers on them right now.

One of the many strawberry bushes!

5 comments:

Stacey said...

how fun! That sunflower is really pretty. That's what I wanted in my front yard. Not quite sure why I didn't get what I want though...:) Those corn stalks are going to be huge by fall.

Unknown said...

corn? you have corn? that's so awesome.

you should make a corn maze, and sell tickets to let people wander around in your...3 stalks of corn.....

Theron & Melissa said...

Oh that's so sweet! How do you have time to garden?!

Brooke said...

I'm not working right now so I have time to try and be creative with different things. It really has been so much fun.

Theron & Melissa said...

Wow! How much luckier can you get?