Wednesday, July 23, 2008

After reading this months ensign, I knew that I had to do a post! Elder M. Russell Ballard wrote a wonderful article on sharing the gospel online. While reading I thought, well I do have a blog so why not share and let those who have questions know what I truly believe as a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
I know and believe that Jesus Christ lived and breathed on this earth as the son of God. I know that he bled for my sins and died willingly on the cross so that I may return to my father in Heaven once more. I know that he rose from his grave and still lives to this day to guide and comfort me. I know Jesus is my friend and loves me. I know that God and Jesus are two separate people and that they send the Holy Ghost to comfort us. I know That Joesph Smith saw God the Father and His son Jesus Christ and that they spoke to him. I know that the Book of Mormon is a true and powerful book and is the word of God. I know that the Bible is the word of God and not just a book of good moral stories. I know that President Thomas S. Monson is the true prophet of God on the earth today and that he recieves revaltion for the Church and its people.
I love my Father in Heaven, I love my Savior and eldest brother Jesus Christ and know that this Church, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the only true church upon the face of this world and is headed by the Savior.
I write these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

1 comment:

Tiff said...

Hey! You are such an example to all of us. Love that you did this!! I need to blogcopy (is that a word?) :-) Your garden looks great too!!
Love ya!